San Diego Office
- California State University – Fullerton
- BA Business Administration – Accounting
- CA Licensed Contractor - C10 C61/D40 HAZ
Interests / Obsessions
- Daily fitness routine
- SDSU men’s basketball season ticket holder
- Growing hybrid tea roses
- Spending time with family & friends
- Notary Public
- “For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap”, Galatians 6:7.
- Financial and Accounting Management
- GAAP and IFRS Reporting
- Federal and State Tax Compliance and Reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Treasury Management
- Design and Implementation of Internal Controls
- Regulatory Compliance
- Process Improvements
- Cost Containment
- Financial Controller at Inova Diagnostics – 2002 to 2014.
- A manufacturer of FDA regulated Class II medical devices.
- CEO/CFO at Shaw & Little, Inc. - 1992 to 2002.
- A distributor and service provider of fuel dispensing equipment and UST’s.
- CFO at RNS Financial, Inc. – 1985 to 1992.
- A John Deere and Mitsubishi construction equipment dealer and service provider.
- V.P. of Finance & Administration – 1980 to 1985.
- Wendy’s of San Diego, operating 30 Wendy’s Old Fashion Hamburger restaurants in San Diego and Imperial Counties.